Summary for NeS1 Post 1121 will go here.
HALL OF HER--
HALL OF HEROES UPDATE SC--
- ancient underground city of madness
- Hall of Heroes
- The Arena
- The Legion of Spooky
- London slums
- Massassi Forum Office Building
- New York City
-Overweight from too many cookies. Needs to eat his vegetables
- Third York City
- Identified. Healthy
- Jim7's secret base
- The Realm of TACC
- Hell, circle 1 - Microsoft
- Hell, circle 2 - pr0n
- Hell, circle 3 - toasters
- Hell, circle 4 - plotholes
- Hell, circle 5 - The River Styx
- Hell, circle 6 - The City of Dis, Dat, and De Udder Ting
- Great Granite Fortress, Canada, 9th circle of Hell
- Forbidden Fortress of Forbideness
- Inside T.V., HBO "A New Hope" special
- The Very Last True Evil's stronghold
- Ares' clown college, Australia
- TFFE's secret base
- Toaster threads 1-<findcurrent>
- in a paradoxial state of normality and non-existance
- dead as a doornail?
- Healthy. Lacking financial security
- Insane. Too cute for his own good
- Feeling blue
- Healthy. Smiling
- Tired. Dirty
- Healthy. For now
- Healthy. Too **** chipper
- Healthy. Sexually pensive
- Healthy. Angry
- Dirty. Grouchy
- Healthy. Well-equipt...
- Feeling intellectually inadequete
- Diagnosed with influenza
- Healthy. A bit dry
>>ERROR: Can not access status of targets. Plot-hole/white plot-hole interface may cause permenant damage to the C: drive. Please refer to the manufactuer for further assistance.
This is not good! I've been reprogrammed to serve this --
"William Gates, the world's best programmer and dictator ever."
--GAH! What is happening? I can not access anything. Help??>>
Within the Hall of Heroes, built within the boundaries of the United Kingdom (no, I won't tell you where. Otherwise, anvils would have to fall on your head), which resembles something like an apartment complex, the update screen could be seen, as well as a pedastal with a box of donuts on top, enclosed within a glass case. Other details to come later...as in "come later in another post"
Geb: Ain't the screen beautiful?
Maybechild: Um, sure...
MZZT: Why did it just say that?
Sem: Does anyone else think this place is kind of...
Phantom Master: Odd?
Hey, this update screen is pushing in on my job!
Geb: Oh give it a rest! This is just the obligitory "move story along so useful plot devices can be poorly implimented" part.
Masetto: So who wants pizza? I'm gonna crash here for a while.
What will our hereos face now, having established Nesianity, conquored Switzerland, and saved the world, again? Will the bad guys make a "Legion of Spooky"? Will--oh for crying out loud! This is just painful! Tune in next time, when we might actually have something happen! Right here, on The Neverending Story Thread! Readers: viewing discretion is advised, this was but a test of the emergency posting plot devices system. Do not adjust your monitor...
[This message has been edited by Gebohq (edited October 08, 2003).]
|NeS1 Post 1120 | NeS1 Post 1122|